Education & Support
Brooke Glen has compiled this list of resources and organizations to help patients and families stay educated on mental and behavioral health topics. As mental health becomes a more substantial part of the national conversation, there are more resources and support networks than ever. Use these networks as you and your family begin the healing process.
- Suicide Prevention – National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- NAMI – National Alliance on Mental Illness, Montgomery County
- SAMHSA – The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Pennsylvania Recovery and Resiliency
- NIMH – National Institute of Mental Health
- Narcotics Anonymous – Greater Philadelphia Chapter
- Alcoholics Anonymous
Brooke Glen Alumni Group: Coming Soon
Get The Care You Need
We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide a no-cost mental health assessment for you or your loved one. Call us at 800-256-5300, visit our facility, or message us to get started. In the case of a medical emergency or crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.