Patient Visiting Hours
The participation of family and friends is crucial to our treatment philosophy, so we encourage them to visit their loved ones at our tranquil, 11-acre campus in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, a short trip outside of Philadelphia, and easily accessible by car, train or bus. When visiting or dropping off items for a patient, we ask that you adhere to the guidelines found on our Packing List page. Visitation hours for each patient group are below. Visitors must be over the age of 18. Any exceptions to this policy will need to be approved ahead of time by the treatment team and psychiatrist.
- Adults-Tue & Thu 6:30-7:30pm, Sat & Sun 2-3pm
- Adolescent Girls – Tue & Thu 7-8pm, Sun 1:30- 2:30pm
- Adolescent Boys – Mon & Wed 7-8pm,Sun 1:30 – 2:30pm
- Extended Acute Care – Tue, Wed, & Thu 6:30-7:30pm, Sat & Sun 2-3pm
- Holidays – Weekend visiting hour apply on hospital observed holidays:
New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Get The Care You Need
We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide a no-cost mental health assessment for you or your loved one. Call us at 800-256-5300, visit our facility, or message us to get started. In the case of a medical emergency or crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.